Our Principal Consultant is Roma O’Callaghan, MBL, GAICD, FLGMA
Roma is an experienced Organisation Development facilitator, trainer and coach whose engagements have included:
- facilitating strategic planning workshops from executive teams, through full departments, to whole organisations including customers and other stakeholders,
- facilitating team workshops to support improved relationships and better productivity,
- training (facilitating adult learning workshops!) in the conduct of performance reviews and difficult conversations,
- coaching individuals and groups, and
- acting as Mistress of Ceremonies for social events, conferences and forums.
Roma’s project work has lead to outcomes such as more constructive culture measures, decreased insurance premiums, decreased workcover claims, improved completion of key performance indicators and Australasian awards for Annual Reports.
Accredited in Open Space Technology, Myers Briggs Personality Indicators and Human Synergistics’ Life Styles Inventory (360 degree feedback), you can learn more about Roma from her website www.romaocallaghan.com.au .